Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First of week, had planed to be home Fri thru Sun. Then, weather and next weeks work load had me change up. Worked Fri and set up for Sat-Wed. Sure sounded goooood!

It rained Fri. OK. I worked. But now it is overcast and to rain tonight, into Sun AM. Visualize wet dirt in garden! Then another storm to whip in Wed. WHAT?? They are raining on my plans! Big time!! Just so unfair...…..lockdown, at home & rain. Just too wet for some things to get done. Geesh…..

No wonder the world is revolting :idunno I need sunshine.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wonder what America would look like right now if we had followed the Swedish model?

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ANZAC?????

ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. @Britesea is correct :)

Anzac bickies keep well :) There is wide debate over chewy vs crunchy. I prefer the chewy. The red cross put some in everyones post office box last week. Most kids learn how to make them in school or out of school activities.

I think someone might have complained to the shire about the ducks, cos they suddenly shared the poultry laws on their facebook page. Turns out, 12 ducks is the legal limit, so I can keep ALL of them :D YAY! I thought the limit was 4, so this is a happy day for me :)

Time for some breakfast before todays congregation meeting via zoom. :) Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as I am.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Drinking coffee, think I'll make some bacon and eggs this morning. Then maybe hit the garden and do something out there.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I allowed myself to sleep until 7. Amazing that I did -- oh, light wake at 4: but back to sleep. I prepped animals for feed/water needs late day as it was to be raining this AM. Turns out -- woohoo, less rain than predicted AND gone several hours sooner.

So coffee is good and slowly being consumed. No rush. That's a change! Plus, not real wet....like no puddles, etc.....and I'm thinking a better day than originally thought it would be. Enjoying that. Ground still too wet to work much but other things to do. Hopefully, since less water fell, I might get to work in there tomorrow. Need the garden to get going.

Hope everyone else has a good day, too. :frow

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
think I'll make some bacon and eggs this morning.
Bacon and eggs sound good - but by the time I finish chores it's more like lunch time, lol. But heck - bacon and eggs are good any time!

Turns out -- woohoo, less rain than predicted AND gone several hours sooner.
Yay! That's a great surprise.

Hard to believe that we're behind on rainfall and I actually get excited when I see clouds. utside and I need to finish mulching.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's a lazy day here.

I stepped on my german shepherd's tail. She was standing up eating. Don't appreciate how long that thing is until you feel the tip under your bare foot and get a yelp.

She'd actually let her tail hang instead of the slight curl she usually has.

My aussie mix is opposite of her as he actually has the tailless gene, not docked.