Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Cooler today -- a little less humid, not much. Fogged in at wake up but has mostly cleared up now....after couple hours. of it. We were supposed to have rains yesterday -- none. So, I watered as it had been VERY hot. About 2AM we had a downpour!! Thanks. LOL. At least won't have to water garden today. Will see just what I can do. Yard needs mowing but -- wet. Maybe later.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh, FEM -- stay inside!

It's hot here and only 87....of course, they said it would be 80. I've been out -- pounding posts. Done for now! Icey lemonade in my glass. I'd like to garden but that ain't happening! Maybe 6ish.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Went out to feed/milk at 6:30am. Got done and back inside about 7:45 and was literally drenched. Went and picked up feed for the critters and some paint for my bathroom. It's the time of year to do some inside chores. It'll be basic maintenance outside unless something comes up that absolutely has to be handled. AC is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy….or wait...is that AC or beer? No matter - as long as both are cold it works for me, lol.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't envy the heat! It has been the ultimate winter weather here for the last week or so. Around 70-80F (mid 20'sC) day time with 40F nights. BEAUTIFUL!

I had berry pies for breakfast, with milo. I have a visitor coming around soon so I am trying NOT to get dirty in the garden. The only way I can do that is to chain myself to the couch with crochet.