Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dreary, overcast, drizzly day. Also, no sun & cooler than they thought Plus, I didn't need any more rain. It's put us over the average for the month in Jan and more coming Wed to Fri. Ok, we were also warmer than norm for January. I just hope the wetness slows because last year a garden planting got rained out!!

I need a 2020 garden!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
This was certainly a surprise this morning....coffee is brewing.....

20200202_072449.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Better you than me. :D Doesn't look like a lot, so probably melt off quick...maybe?

Nope it's 38 here this AM...and, some sunshine. We are scheduled to be in upper 60s most of week. That's above normal but, I'll take it! Of course, hope the above norm warm this winter doesn't also mean above norm this summer! July & Aug are pretty warm here and if well above the 90- 95 norm, well it's not comfy. Now, the tourists think it's fine out there on the beach. For me, it's not. In fact, I'm happier with 80s.

It's supposed to be way upper 50s today. Hope so!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
just wrong here. 40something today and sunny. Feb 3rd. not right. it is nice to see the sun though. the first sunshine yesterday in a week or two. we call the sun "The UFO" this time of the year...

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm hearing rumblings of major winter weather coming later this week into next week. I've heard potentially snow measured in feet vs inches and maybe some serious ice as well... hoping it's nonsense and winter really is on it's way out!

There are thin ice warnings on all the ponds and lakes... and ice fishing derbies scheduled... wonder if it'll get cold or they'll all be canceled...

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We're still running above norm for most days. Holding my breath as it is FEB....and not supposed to be 65-75 days! I'm liking it but, wary. Of course, all any of us can do is wait and see. :idunno

@frustratedearthmother that's a beauty of a doeling in POW! A Conan kid?