Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Sipping coffee in front of my work laptop. Difficult to get motivation this morning.

Princess Pixie Poopsalot would not leave my side last night as I watched TV.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Kept our two little granddaughters last night and today. We planted zucchini yesterday. It’s cloudy, damp and drizzly. Hope it clears off enough so they can play in the big patch of sand on the side of the house. They did yesterday and loved getting dirty.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I put marshmallows in my coffee today :)

My neighbour knocked on the door this arvo. I had been avoiding most people in town because I still shop in the city and my neighbours are all retired. He said someone had dropped off "dunny roll and DVDs" on his door step and he wondered if it was meant for me. I don't think he likes to be thought of as aged enough to need delivery. Plus, he doesn't have a DVD player. It was nice to see him though. He is running the pub from out the back of his house for the other regulars. I don't think it will be too long before the pub can open again which will be nice for them, although I rekon he likes playing host and he has done such great work on his garden, its a lovely area. The pub gave him a work shirt and he wears it with pride.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
3/4 silkies. We'll see how they look grown up.
20200413_111653.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My birds are all so dirty. "Oh let's dunk half our head to drink, then play in the dirt and weeds."

Parents of those chicks. The rooster is partridge under that white so the chicks all carry recessive white.

50/50 chance for silkie feathers on the chicks as mother carries a copy of that recessive gene.

20200413_161455.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It rained most of day. I worked most of day. LOL

While many people lost power from storm -- mostly downed trees from 50-60 MPH winds -- I wasn't one of them.

Started poorly but, sun out late day and so day ended well. At least no rain to deal with tomorrow....yeah, it's waiting until Wed to do it again :thPlus it's cooling off, also. Well, makes me feel better that I haven't put plants in the garden yet. That's only positive I have with this weather.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Frost in the morning! Glad I haven't set out my tomatoes yet. Going to plant some seeds today, will be warming up after tomorrow.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Me too! Not hitting frost but much cooler few days. Haven't planted and I prefer to claim it as "good planning", no matter the true reason. :D

I work all week and won't get more done in garden until weekend.

Latest posts