• Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
90 minutes to finish this cold dark porter brew and maybe a second
With all you've accomplished today - you deserve a second one!

DH isn't feeling so great so I cooked tonight. It's almost a rule that the cook gets a glass of wine (or something) whilst cooking!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Craigslist freebie? Or have somebody help you move it to the end of the driveway. That's how we get rid of lots of stuff around here lol!
It would take 4 big men to move the darn thing. Don't see end of a 300' graveled driveway happening. LOL

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've finished my coffee. Guess I'll get dressed and do something. Been de-cluttering all week. There has been some bad days where I bawled all the way through it, as I'm sorting through stuff. I just can't keep it all and haul stuff around with me. House looks like a bomb went off in here. Making piles to get rid of. BJ had "his" music room, only he never toughed anything, just had it and liked having it. A little on the hoarder side....... Trying to find homes for stuff, what I can't, I'll take to Goodwill. Giving away stuff, selling stuff, just have too much. And I haven't touched the 12'x24' portable building out there yet.......