SS coffee stop.

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welcome.
This is the SS coffee stop!
It's self-serve. Waiters are not tolerated :p
Milk is in the refrigerator. Go downstairs for fresh supplies of milk, etc..;
The biscuits are in the right cupboard with the tea-bags.
Coffee machine is in the kitchen, ask me if you need anything else.

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I've been *waiting* all day to get in here. (Pun intended)

Not much SS stuff going on over here today. Went to visit a former-neighbor-friend whose husband died 2 months ago. She has volunteered a lot in the community and now everyone is looking after her. It's very sweet. I brought blueberries and she traded me for pickles!

Hey @DarkRaven , where's the hot cocoa?

Hot cocoa is in the machine right there :)
IMG_3842.JPG

Nothin' much here either, well, I better get going. The plants aren't gonna harvest themselves! Have fun here!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I've been *waiting* all day to get in here. (Pun intended)

Not much SS stuff going on over here today. Went to visit a former-neighbor-friend whose husband died 2 months ago. She has volunteered a lot in the community and now everyone is looking after her. It's very sweet. I brought blueberries and she traded me for pickles!

Hey @DarkRaven , where's the hot cocoa?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I'm a bit sick still from flu/cold, so I'm slacking this week. Got a big project planned though, transforming my mess of a new back yard into something productive. But first, coffee and where is @frustratedearthmother's brownies?

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm a bit sick still from flu/cold, so I'm slacking this week. Got a big project planned though, transforming my mess of a new back yard into something productive. But first, coffee and where is @frustratedearthmother's brownies?

Aw, that sucks. Hope you get better soon!

@frustratedearthmother? Could you bring some new supplies if that is ok? Thanks xxx