Stupid Time??

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well what stupid thing did you do over the last few days.

me.....ran the AC with the windows open.
UGH-UGH

Tony was so hot the other night so I put on AC to help him (not feeling good)---the next morning I opened all the windows and yup, AC had to have kicked on a few times cause it was HOT out....UGH----all the saving I do then I do the DUMB thing...LOL

anyone have a brain lapse????--LOL

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
well what stupid thing did you do over the last few days.
What, just ONE? :)

This morning I was petting Fred cat in the dark. Reach down, rub tummy. Rub between forelegs. Hey, there's a funny bump there. Growth? Abscess? <probe, feel, prod> What is that thing on his chest? Oh, wait <she realizes as Fred hurriedly gets up and leaves in a huff> those weren't his FRONT legs I was patting him between... :p

And by the way may I say I am envious of your running the a/c ;) - I fired up the furnace for the first time of the season today as the house temperature had worked its way down to 15 C (what's that, maybe low 60s F? Too lazy to look it up) and the 1-yr-old did not sleep well at all with cold hands.

Pat

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
I didnt stir the applesauce last night and when it burped from boiling it landed on my hand. Good second degree burn, I am an idiot.....

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HA HA Pat--Fred must have had a big smile on his face!

yea lucky in NC...weather is still nice....sometimes Christmas is in the 60s...rare but it happens.

I feel for ya having to turn on heat already!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
roosmom

hope you are OK---OUCH--that is a stupid thing that hurts though. I didn't get hurt..LOL...hope it heals fast!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I licked it like mad when it happened and now it doesnt hurt, :D maybe I have healing properties on my tongue.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
best keep that cure to yourself...:)

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My kid put his finger in the pencil sharpener to try and trim his fingernails. And no he's not adopted so I must have some culpability.

I can't think of anything I've done over the last few days but my list is long, very, very long.

I've spilled about a quart of gas in the interior of my truck (cap wasn't screwed down right)

Given my DH's brand new dress shoes to Goodwill

Nearly burned our house down because I got distracted with a pan of bacon grease on the stove.

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
This morning I was petting Fred cat in the dark. Reach down, rub tummy. Rub between forelegs. Hey, there's a funny bump there. Growth? Abscess? <probe, feel, prod> What is that thing on his chest? Oh, wait <she realizes as Fred hurriedly gets up and leaves in a huff> those weren't his FRONT legs I was patting him between... :p

Pat
ROTFLMAO :gig

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I put a cast iron pan on a gas burner on the stove one Sunday morning to dry it out so it wouldn't rust. Forgot about it and left for church. Halfway through the sermon when everyone is quietly listening to the pastor I suddenly remember the pan and say "SH*T" loud enough for everyone to hear...leave the sermon early and found out that the house would have been on fire in just a few more minutes. I live in an old log house...It would have caught fast and burned for weeks....