Such a shame or is that sham?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Wow! Huge difference between the stores and Ebay. I think the stores need to pay attention of Ebay is going to put them out of business sooner rather than later. I also prefer to go into a store for shopping, but seeing this makes me wonder if I shouldn't start looking online more...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My washing machine stopped spinning a couple of days ago-- they tried to sell us a new machine, but hubby went inside and checked-- sure enough it's a broken belt (what I thought soon as I smelled the burning rubber)... a new belt cost $18.00... I knew there was a reason to keep him around, lol!

There you go... +1 for us guys :) if the ladies don't find you handsome, then they should find you handy.

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You can't even get basic models of much of anything anymore. My electric range is a turn-the-knob bottom of the line model, and I like it.

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
You sound just like my wife. "Why do I need all these buttons and knobs? the more fancy it is the more chance for all that fancy to break" - I just want the basic model". Maybe her thinking has a lot to do with me to.

I don't need no bells & whistles to get clean clothes. Heck...my w/d don't even match!! :plbb

oh, I use a clothesline too...or the indoor racks if it is bad weather.