1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official SS Poll: What do you do to eliminate bills / cut down expenses?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. WW2 Rationing Recipes - Canadian and British - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. SS Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Sufficient Self Journal Section

Discussion in 'Member's "Self Sufficient Living" Journals' started by Nifty, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 6, 2010
    Blackbird

Blackbird Goat Whisperer

Hi Icu4dzs,

The thing about it is that we are NOT the Masons. We are people from all walks of life with various morals, concepts, religions, beliefs, and different reasons for try to be more self sufficient.

There are many here who do not believe in the Abrahamic concept of God, and there are also some here who are atheist. So your comment about being naive and ignorant if you do not believe in God is actually quite offending.

2. Jul 6, 2010
    reinbeau

reinbeau Moderator Extraordinaire

Yes it is quite offending - I am a Pantheist, I am spiritual, but follow no formal religion. We have Pagans here, and other spiritual people - atheists have moral values also; none of that takes away from the value of their contributions here on SS, nor of the value of their very existence. With that thought I will now close this thread, as I feel it has run its useful course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.