Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Apropriate for this week, part of Mark 1:27

All the people were so stunned that they kept saying to each other, "What is this?....."

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I was gone for a week....I think I missed something vital. Someone fill me in, please??? :(
It' TEOTSAWKI......the end of this site as we know it :p

Say a prayer for me please. I have a vicious cold, and it refuses to just. go. away. :lol:
I think we should pray for and with the folks who have left, those who have stayed,and the ones who moderate this looney bin. Lord knows we could all use some prayer and maybe a little more wisdom and tolerance of each other these days.

2011 Extraordinary Women's conference in Tupelo was a HUGE blessing to me! If any of you get the opportunity to attend one, you really should try! They're awesome!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Beekissed said:
I was gone for a week....I think I missed something vital. Someone fill me in, please??? :(
It' TEOTSAWKI......the end of this site as we know it :p

Say a prayer for me please. I have a vicious cold, and it refuses to just. go. away. :lol:
I think we should pray for and with the folks who have left, those who have stayed,and the ones who moderate this looney bin. Lord knows we could all use some prayer and maybe a little more wisdom and tolerance of each other these days. 2011 Extraordinary Women's conference in Tupelo was a HUGE blessing to me! If any of you get the opportunity to attend one, you really should try! They're awesome!
I came on here to say the same thing! Great minds think alike!

nananne

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
This sounds quite interesting. I am in...when you gonna start and what subject will you begin with? ;)

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yep, I am lost as well :lol: Wannabe, I hope you get to feeling better snd will say a pray for you.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Was Church good for everyone today? We had a good lesson and service. :)