Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
I got my moles checked out and one has to be removed, he thinks its in the precancerous stage but the biopsy will tell for sure......just thought I'd update ya'll.
Thanks for the update lil buddy. Don't worry, it's most likely nothing :hugs

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
I got my moles checked out and one has to be removed, he thinks its in the precancerous stage but the biopsy will tell for sure......just thought I'd update ya'll.
Thanks for the update lil buddy. Don't worry, it's most likely nothing :hugs
I'm not worried because even if it is the actual cancer, they can remove it. So I'm all good! Thanks for the prayers and thoughts :hugs

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yesterday I started to post a prayer request. It was something I had been praying for. The money for a dumpster to clean out 2 big sheds and a pile of junk in the yard. I have been needing one for a while now and you just can't haul junk in a car! Lol None of it was anything that was of any use to anyone so that I couldnt give it away for scrap or anything. Most of it was old trash from when my dad and the other people lived here. Anyway I deleted what I had written because I knew that God knew my need. Today dh gave me over the amount I needed for the dumpster! I'm going Monday to see about getting it delivered! It's one of those things I almost couldn't believe!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:D I love it when folks post about answer to prayer! He knows our every need before we ask, doesn't He? I'm so glad you can get down and dirty with a dumpster now! :D

Wait! That didn't come out right, did it? :hide

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
This may sound silly but, I would like you guys to pray my rabbits are successful this time.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No more silly than me praying for a billy goat! Of course I will pray for your rabbits to be successful!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
No prayer too small, BB...of course I'll pray for your rabbit! When are you going for your biopsy, BTW?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
No prayer too small, BB...of course I'll pray for your rabbit! When are you going for your biopsy, BTW?
February 16th. Thanks for the prayers!