Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Praise Report!!! We have a new Sister in Christ!!! My little sister took the step today :woot :weee :weee :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise him all creatures here below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee :weee

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, BB!!! I was just praying for you! That is the most wonderful news I've heard in good while...I can't begin to express the joy that brings! Praise God, praise God, praise God!!! This day just keeps getting better and better...the sun is shining, the sermon and worship was just amazing this morning and now this! Thank you for telling us!

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :weee :weee :weee :ya :woot :celebrate

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Oh, BB!!! I was just praying for you! That is the most wonderful news I've heard in good while...I can't begin to express the joy that brings! Praise God, praise God, praise God!!! This day just keeps getting better and better...the sun is shining, the sermon and worship was just amazing this morning and now this! Thank you for telling us!

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :weee :weee :weee :ya :woot :celebrate
Thank you Bee :hugs

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's wonderful news, Buffy! I'm so happy for both of you! :weee :ya :weee :ya :weee :ya :weee :ya :weee :ya

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Praise Report!!! We have a new Sister in Christ!!! My little sister took the step today :woot :weee :weee :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise him all creatures here below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee :weee
CONGRATS to both of you! That gave me goose bumps when I read it! :lol: Praise God!!!!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I promised I would post the finished piece here...the rest of the story and more pics can be found on Bees current website help post :)
She reminded me about this one...LOL!
4j9rp4.jpg