Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I honestly think that is about the prettiest newborn baby I have ever seen :th Seriously...her head doesn't even look funky or nothing and her skin is so perfect! Most newbies are ugly :lol: Simply gorgeous Morel :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Thanks Bee:) She is 7lbs 7 oz...yup, good size. She is a night owl though, going to keep her momma up for the next bit until momma can change that schedule.
Goodness I just finally got rid of them all, dropped them off, have been home for two hours when she calls to tellme that one of the ceiling globes fell right on to the top of Lolaa's head and she's bleeding and DD is freaking out! LOL! Turns out that there was barely a smidgen of a cut there..but we all know how skulls bleed. high maintenance...LOL
What does Lolaa think about the whole baby thing?

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks WBF! LOL She broke out into a huge rash on her face today :( But that's okay...they all have to get ugly to get real cute! LOL!
Bee Lolaa is so far quite thrilled...not sure how she is going to feel now that she is bak home with a very tired mommy and a baby who may do some crying...I'm sure it will be an adjustment eventually.
2eyvx21.jpg

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Horrible dream last night, could I have some prayers? :/

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yes! Funny thing...I've been having horrible dreams also that actually wake me up. I can't say that I've had too many nightmares in my life but lately I've had a few and I awaken with my heart racing and frozen..I can't move. Takes awhile for me to shake off the horrible images and events the next day. Are yours like that?

BB, sleep with the Bible under your pillow if you can...it honestly seems to help. I toss and turn so much that my Bible would be ground to pieces if I did this but I'm going to slip a little New Testament under there anyway. I don't know why this works but old folks say it does and I've found it to be effective. Maybe the bad dreams are tools of Satan that have no power that close to the word of God? I'm not sure.

I'll be praying....will you pray for me too? :hugs

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I used to have terrible dreams. I learned to claim the blood of Jesus on my home, myself and everyone here every night before bed and we all sleep well! The blood is a powerful weapon against evil of any kind.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Please pray for my kids and I. We are all sick. I was running almost 103 fever last night with chills and body aches. Ds woke up with it last night too and oldest DD got it today. Fevers are ranging from 100 up. Can't get warm or can't get cool or both at the same time. Youngest DD 4 is the only one not sick. Please pray she doesn't get it. This is some really bad junk.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Done! So hoping you all get better real soon..it's miserable to be that sick in the spring/summer! :hugs