Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Today, I am thankful for a Sovereign Loving God! :)

I need prayer, a boy in the couny is missing. Please pray that he is recovered quickly and for his family... Thanks

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Buffy, I hope they find him, soon. I'll be praying.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
My cousin who had cancer really bad, shot himself last night and died. :/ Please pray for the family to have strength in this terrible time.....

heatherlynnky

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Guys if you can pray for me. I am in a huge time of transition and am struggling badly. Its definitely showing some weakness in my faith because I am struggling to trust through this. My mind is in such a stir right now. Thanks

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I have a few prayers for lost souls today, please pray for them.

One of them is my science teacher, he used to be a sunday school teacher, youth director, preached some, and sang at his church. He has fell away from that in the last decade, and blames it on poor scripture translations, and the seven day creation. I, personally, don't understand how you can fall away from being that involved. I pray though that his soul may be spared, and he may see the error of his ways.

Second one is my dad. He doesn't live the way he should, and was raised in church and believes in God. But not church, and I pray for his soul as well. He has the same doubts as my teacher, and I just pray that the holy spirit will descend upon them.

There are so many soul sick people in the world, and I just pray that God will touch them. This verse comes to mind when I think of these people

For many are called, but few are chosen.
Matthew 22:14
But it makes me think of the paralells between him and my Dad, and I see that things have not gone the way they wanted or planned. Yet they blame God for it, and can't understand that things work this way for a reason and that we as humans so small, and closed minded to a large, awesome God, how can we know how he works and thinks?

Latest posts