Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just got a call that my mom is in the ER...preliminary tests show nothing, but she is being admitted to the hospital. Please pray for her.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I truly love Revival Season!

Any other revivals going on?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Could really use some prayers. Hubby was drunk tonight and being a real butt. When he gets like this, he talks nutsy. I was about ready to walk out on him.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:hugs

I'm so sorry Deb. I lived with that for so many years. Our marriage almost ended over alcohol, but praise God, he's been sober for over 4 years. I will pray that your husband can find his way to sobriety.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Thanks. At times I feel so helpless. I think he knows his alcohol has created many of the problems that he has, but refuses to admit it.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Prayers for my family please. DH and I are splitting up, not sure when things will be happening, but they will be happening. A little confused about what the bible states on the subject, a little worried of whether or not I'm/we're doing the right things in conjunction with our faith....SO much background it'd make your head spin...but we both have concerns. I love him, he loves me, but we're not "in love" with each other...and things don't always work out anyway, even when love is there. :/ UGH.....sucks so bad!!!! We weren't married in a church, wondering if it's even legitimate marriage, no real "vows," just legalities were spoken...it's just totally craptabulously gut wrenching right now. On the brighter side, the kid doesn't care, so no issues there :) And I am fiiiiiiine :lol: Life is just a lil bit crazy right now, and I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED prayers really really badly!!! Maybe that's too much info...I dunno...just how it is :hu *Pulls big girl panties up and walks into the fire*

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've been where you are and my prayers are with you. :hugs Right now you might not think this, but 'when one door closes, another one opens.'

Praying for you, sis!

:hugs :hugs :hugs