Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Oh, WBF, I don't know what to say. But, you have my prayers. :hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks folks :) Got the PM, and thank you! :hugs

Fem...not looking at the doors right now if that makes any sense....IGNORING the doors :lol: Just contemplating the next step and we decided to make arrangements to hold out 4 months in which time we get our crap together for me to move(finances, verbal agreements, splitting/sharing assets, etc.), and IF I/we still feel the need, then everyone is okay with it :hu 120 days to a last ditch effort, and see what happens.

We're all okay, a bit stressed, but not dying, fighting, killing each other ;)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Two kids from my school have been missing almost twenty four hours. Please pray for their safe return!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
BarredBuff, WBF, Denim Deb, and others, just a few thoughts.....

The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace."

Numbers 6:24-26

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
and...
Ecclesiastes Chapter 3
1 To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that [there is] no good in them, but for [a man] to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it [is] the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth [it], that [men] should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
2 Corinthians 13:11

Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

:thumbsup

Its been an interesting ride, time to move on.