Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our church was great! We are reading John 11 in SS. Just imagine the faith that Martha had to know that Jesus would do something four days after Lazarus had died! Just imagine if we all had that kind of faith! I am afraid I would have cried that he was too late in her shoes. I mean four days! Anyway maybe that's just me but I find that kind of faith amazing! I don't know if she knew he would be raised or not, but she knew he was going to do something!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
We read about Ruth and Naomi in Sunday school it has one of my favorite verses............

And Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave you, or to return from following after you: for where you go, I will go; and where you lodge, I will lodge: your people shall be my people, and your God my God:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I didn't go this morning. It was cold and the baby has been congested and my youngest son had a fever. So we stayed home and I worked on a chicken coop this afternoon.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
I didn't go this morning. It was cold and the baby has been congested and my youngest son had a fever. So we stayed home and I worked on a chicken coop this afternoon.
My sis didnt either, she had a bad night. I hope your young'uns feel better. How is the baby doing?

cabinchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We've been in the process of trying to find a church for the last two months, since our move to Idaho. We did go to a church today, it was good, but not the right fit yet. Wonderful Christians though, very warm and welcoming :)

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
rebecca100 said:
Our church was great! We are reading John 11 in SS. Just imagine the faith that Martha had to know that Jesus would do something four days after Lazarus had died! Just imagine if we all had that kind of faith! I am afraid I would have cried that he was too late in her shoes. I mean four days! Anyway maybe that's just me but I find that kind of faith amazing! I don't know if she knew he would be raised or not, but she knew he was going to do something!
Hey, that was our SS topic too!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I will be moving soon and will have to find another church....just when I found one that I really liked attending! :( I am praying to find a good church family in my new location.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
My sis didnt either, she had a bad night. I hope your young'uns feel better. How is the baby doing?
She is doing good. She has a check up with the doctor today. My youngest son has a cold, and a scratchy throat, so he's being super clingy today. And cranky.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I feel such peace today! :weee I can remember what my life was like before I started trusting Jesus with my worries and fears and it was simply awful! I can't imagine what it would be like right now to still be bearing those burdens. That all abiding peace and the feeling of being individually loved and cared for is the most precious thing in my life....anyone else realizing just how lost they were?

I hope you all are feeling a special love and blessing today! :love

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL Bee

I always have peace of mind thru my Faith which carries straight thru my daily life. Nothing upsets me 'long'.

I'm feeling it all the time :D