Sunsaver, Livining Off-Grid In Suburbia- Happy Taconight America!

S

sunsaver

Hey, my computer is working tonight! thanks for the feedback. I'll make some more posts if i can, but usually all i can do is read posts. its nice to be able to respond.
hope it lasts!

S

sunsaver

Was just passing by the library, and thought i'd pop into ss for a minute to see how everybodys doing and say hi. I can still get online and read posts at home, but it just kills me when i want to add my two cents and can't. Not much has changed for me except than the leg is feeling better for now. I'm making good progress on collecting firewood for cooking and heating this winter. The solar panels and agm solar batteries are working very reliably, and Monkeygirl and the Fat Man are doing just fine as well.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Heh, my friend! it is good to see you on here! We miss you.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Good to hear you are doing OK and it is just the computer that keeps you from joining us in more than spirit! :D

Boyd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey Sunsaver!!! If you can read this, hoping all is going well for you! Do you think a USB keyboard would fix your issues with your netbook?

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
You are missed! Go to the library and say hi before you get snowed in for the winter! Let us know you are OK :D