Taking a break from nuclear fallout discussions.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I'm not going to post what is in my head right now, but I will say we need a "shaking head in disbelief" emoticon.

morgj

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If I was guilty of trolling I apologize and should know by now not to click on certain threads. There are numerous forums and websites that are better suited for those discussions and I thank the moderators for doing a great job. You guys/girls often don't get the credit you deserve for a sometimes thankless volunteer job.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
fine. I will stop.

Thanks for your co-operation. :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And that's why I don't get involved in certain threads. They get nasty too quickly, and it's easy to forget yourself, especially if you feel that you've been attacked.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I still think this thread is hilarious! the fact that it was even needed is funny! and the fact that it's still a sticky 10 years later! :D

wish I could have met those crazy cats.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
looks like to me the whole thread could be deleted as much seems to be missing and the rest doesn't look worth like much to me.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
looks like to me the whole thread could be deleted as much seems to be missing and the rest doesn't look worth like much to me.
The thread that generated this thread was a doozy. I think it was left as a sticky as a reminder of the rules. The original thread is long gone and the electrons recycled.