Taking a break from nuclear fallout discussions.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I'm not going to post what is in my head right now, but I will say we need a "shaking head in disbelief" emoticon.

morgj

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If I was guilty of trolling I apologize and should know by now not to click on certain threads. There are numerous forums and websites that are better suited for those discussions and I thank the moderators for doing a great job. You guys/girls often don't get the credit you deserve for a sometimes thankless volunteer job.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
fine. I will stop.

Thanks for your co-operation. :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And that's why I don't get involved in certain threads. They get nasty too quickly, and it's easy to forget yourself, especially if you feel that you've been attacked.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I still think this thread is hilarious! the fact that it was even needed is funny! and the fact that it's still a sticky 10 years later! :D

wish I could have met those crazy cats.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Oh, yes Pinkfox too. I never really knew abifae very well but I remember the name.

Congrats to WBF! Last I heard she was in a new relationship - must've worked out for her!

We need a SS reunion!
We do!! I wish the old-timers would reunite once more on here since our lifestyle has really never been more relevant than today.

Latest posts