Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bambi, you are under no obligation to read any of Creal's threads, or even any of his posts. Last I knew, first amendment was still part of the constitution, although it's been removed from social media. So, let's be civil. If there's a thread or post you don't like, feel free to scroll on by. I've done so on this forum many times, and there are certain people who I've blocked.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
LG, as I stated it is unavoidable to do so when it is being vomited every forum now.

LG, I hold a lot of respect for you, and others here but the tone has changed and it is nothing but hate,
Yes, I do also know my amendments but I choose not to scream them but use them instead.

I am sorry to offend you but I hope you can see that it is time to have some peace on this wonderful forum that we have shared our survival and our wonderful skills.

I am an American as well as you, CC, and so on can't we learn in a fun way or is this the future?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bambi, I guess I had no idea my previous posts would upset you like it has. You could have PMed me instead but that's OK. I will remove (self moderate) my previous posts now. I'll do this for the sake of peace, which you requested and is a just reason, no doubt.

I'm trying my imperfect best to be respectful of you. I pray you accept my attempt and forgive me. We all need love and unity, not anger and division.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I owe you CC an apology, I took my frustration out on you and it really is not justified,

I have been dealing with a lot of negativity and with that watching family, friends all going crazy I took my frustration out on you. I am sorry.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bambi, and Creal, I applaud you both for the way you have handled this disagreement. You both show maturity that is not often seen in public forum, and it is refreshing. Know that your public testimony is being watched by many.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I owe you CC an apology, I took my frustration out on you and it really is not justified,

I have been dealing with a lot of negativity and with that watching family, friends all going crazy I took my frustration out on you. I am sorry.
You are no where near close to being alone. I believe we all are sensing frustration to some degree or another. You are absolutely 100% forgiven. I need to be more aware of what I post here, it's a very sensitive time in which we are living in right now, for everyone.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Status
Not open for further replies.