Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Here's what needs to happen. All truck drivers should boycott St. Louis.

Fire risk is up. How bout we defund fire fighters?

Hospital admissions up. Let's defund the Doctors and nurses.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tell Fauci where to go and how to get there....Sadly, Biden wouldn't probably understand unless it was one of his semi-cognitive moments. I t is so sad that his family allows him to be used so bad. I have nothing good to say about him... but it is disgraceful that his family has so little caring or respect for him to allow that....

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tell Fauci where to go and how to get there....Sadly, Biden wouldn't probably understand unless it was one of his semi-cognitive moments. I t is so sad that his family allows him to be used so bad. I have nothing good to say about him... but it is disgraceful that his family has so little caring or respect for him to allow that....
Jan, You echo my sentiments absolutely. He is a menace to our country. And if he were any one else, adult protective services would have stepped in long ago to protect him.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago. When a person or group of people feel it necessary to try and justify or convince you of something. They already know it's a lie. Truth is a very powerful thing... Truth will never change. Truth speaks for it self. Truth needs no convincing. Truth needs no justification. You may not always like Truth but Truth can not be denied.

A very wise man once told me. "Truth could be likened to rat poison. Rat poison contains a very high % of inactive ingredients and very low % of pure poison. But the very low percentage of pure poison is 100% effective."

Edit...
This very wise man, further said to me. "If you desire truth, you must first verify the lies (inactive ingredients), in order to find the truth (pure poison). But once you find the truth, it will be a very powerful thing. So cherish and handle it wisely."

My experiences...
When truth is known, it instantly crushes any power lies may have had. Just like a snap of a finger, the dots are connected and it all comes together in your mind and fear vanishes.

I am a Truth Seeker, I LOVE TRUTH.

All "We The People" want and deserve, is TRUTH.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today is Friday, the start of Momorial day weekend. It's a day of mixed emotions both sad and happy.

First let me say... THANK YOU to all veterans here. THANK YOU for the sacrafices you gave to secure our FREEDOM. I LOVE FREEDOM and I am internally grateful to you, in words I can not clearly express.

Next let me say... as we gather for Memorial Day. Give that beautiful Family of yours, The absolute BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF. Remind them that you love them unconditionally and with all of your heart. Forgive them of any past wrongs, make a new start. Make the day about FREEDOM, THANKFULNESS, LOVE, FORGIVENESS and ofcourse FAMILY. Take this opportunity to realize you are not perfect, no one is, and initiate the healing process.

1Peter 4:8 (NLT) - Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
IMG_20210528_161857_605.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Memorial Day is a celebration of every man and woman who died while wearing a uniform of the United States of America. It is very important that we speak for those that can no longer speak, to make a down payment on a debt that we can never repay. It's also to ensure that if the memories of those who died in service to the United States of America ever fades away, at least the meaning of why they died does not.

Screenshot_20210530-113842~2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.