Tell me straight - how does this hat look.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I knitted and felted a hat, and want to add a little something to the side of it.

Its a Cloche style, and I needlefelted a few leaves and a flower... a couple of pearl beads sewn into the flower

The parts are all pinned on right now... please tell me how this looks, I hate GAWDY ugly things, to me this looks pretty and slightly understated.

I will be directly needling some very skinny orangy lines in one or two little swirls to kinda connect the pieces etc.

Honestly... how does it look, pick it apart now if you think its ugly, cause those pieces are just pinned on and I can change it. :D

felthat.jpg

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I think it is stunning and very classy. The orange lines you describe will tie it all together perfectly!

Sundancers

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Very nice! :clap

And I agree you are very talented!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
:gig You guys are too kind! Thank you

I am going to try sell it on Etsy, and I don't want anything really stupid looking - I've seen some stuff on there and I've thought " WTH!!!!???? :sick " I don't want anyone thinking that of my stuff. :gig

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i think it would look great if you model it with a trench or petticoat in coordinating colors

if i wore hats i would so wear that with long curls in my hair

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
elijahboy said:
i think it would look great if you model it with a trench or petticoat in coordinating colors

if i wore hats i would so wear that with long curls in my hair
I'm just going to put a wig on that styro head and take pictures - I'll use my fancy camera - the pic above was taken with my cell.

Latest posts