Tell me straight - how does this hat look.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Very smart! You are very talented!!!! Of course, you will be giving a step by step instructions on how you made your hat........won't you? :D

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Very smart! You are very talented!!!! Of course, you will be giving a step by step instructions on how you made your hat........won't you? :D
I can do that! :D The pattern isn't published and right now I don't want it to be. I'd be happy to share privately.
Once its knitted, the felting and shaping is pretty easy, and then a person can leave it plain or add whatever, you can flip up the brim as well, or just one one side or at the back... its very versatile.

My next one I think will have a band around it, also felted... but I might change my mind before then. :D

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Nothing is yet felted onto the hat, I kinda made the little swirly lines and a couple of dots. Once those are felted on they'll be much skinnier.
149962_1566313110065_1002520499_31591723_6836517_n.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Nice job Wildsky! That's a very elegant hat, and from the description of what it will become, it is definately something I would buy. You have great taste, and a good sense of color coordinating and design. In short...I like it :) You should consider starting a whole line of hats, and being felt, I can think of one target market that would appreciate it very much. When my aunt had chemo, she looked for nice soft hats that were elegantly designed and very feminine. This would have been one she would have picked out ;) Other types of hats with seams and things inside bothered her sensitive scalp, as with most chemo patients. So, I think it's a very good hat all around. Classy, elegant, AND useful! Very good job!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Thank you Wannabe.

I'm sitting here a little bit nervous to put it all together for REAL. :gig The hat is still a little bit damp, so I have time to pluck up the courage.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
Thank you Wannabe.

I'm sitting here a little bit nervous to put it all together for REAL. :gig The hat is still a little bit damp, so I have time to pluck up the courage.
Pluck pluck sister :lol: No worries! It's gonna be fabulous!!!