Texas SantaFe High School Shooting

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh that's a relief FEM!

There's a lot that needs to change... Parents don't parent, movies and video games glorify violence... No one teaches the reality of life and death. People don't talk to their kids and God forbid you don't let thrm run around wild with no guidance. People are warped.

No doubt there is a moral decay but what did we expect when you they took God out of the picture?

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding - The Good Book Proverbs 9:10.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
do you really think all these people are acting on their own?

It makes me wonder if someone or some people are behind this stuff to push an ulterior motive. But heck I'm paranoid anyway so..

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I don't believe that is the rule. But I'm not going down that road because sumi doesn't need that today. She has ghost problems ;)

Lol - I guess it good she has ghost problems because I don't want to go down that road either.

Good! The forum's Terms and Rules discourage political and religious debates anyhow, so it's a road best not taken here :)

Now, I'm going to continue cleaning my ghost house. You guys stay safe over there!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there isn't a simple explanation for what ails this country.

A local teen took their own life this week. No real details.

Have we stopped showing our kids how to deal with adversity in their lives?