Texas

Morgaine

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Big Brown Horse- That it too cool!

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new Renaissance Festival opening up close to the Austin area.

Sherwood Forest Faire: I'm going to be a vendor there and do doing soap Demo's. Just trying to get the word out. My booth is Summerwood Soaps.

Here is the link

www.sherwoodforestfaire.com

vaill

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I am in NE Tex. about 20 mi N of Longview in itty bitty place called Ore City. I am on BYP also. I am married for 30 yrs to Steve, we have no human children but we raise boxers and chihuahua's. We just got a anatolian puppy to help protect the chickens we hope!! I usually have a goat or two but none right now.
I am a teacher of handicapped children and love what I do. My husband is disabled and home most of the time.
Just want to learn how to be more frugal and getting ready for retirement one of these days. :D
Linda

tmike

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy Y'all
I live 30 miles west of the Austin Area in a small town called Jonestown, Gateway to the Hill Country. I have 3 acres with pond and dome home in a beautiful little valley, square foot gardens, greenhouse, and I am in the process of getting the chicken coop completed. I would enjoy meeting others in the area to share knowledge and ideas.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Hi!

I love the hill country. Spent lotsa time riding in Bandera. Austin was my home back in the late 80's.

Welcome to SS!

You must share pics of your dome home!

Aimless Me

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wow... I'm from Pampa, too! Didn't expect to see anyone else here LOL

While far from self sufficient, we are exasperated with NOT being and working on getting there a little at a time.

We've joined a local medieval re-enactment group and I'm soaking up all the great information that works toward both purposes.