~Tfpets~The Journey Back to Simplicity~Tina

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh yes she said HI!
My Mom says she will send little signs back...that is what they are...meant to make us happy! and think about past great times and people who we love. Nothing wrong with that!!

you are right to do as she asked. best we can hope is people listen while living to what we want when we pass. yup, that is true love! hearing the person while here...that is what is important! :)

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:) Our Christmas Picture :) (My 26 year old lives in town, hes not in our pic)

FamilyChristmasPic.jpg

James/10 Tina/46 Frankie/31 Paul/8 Charles/17

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
nice pic and family Tina
So nice to see ya'll together in front of the tree.

Uh, gotta get that stupid camera..LOL-LOL

Do you mail these out as a christmas card or anything like that?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Tina! That's a wonderful family picture!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Great lookin' group. Gettin' family pics here is like pullin' teeth.

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
nice pic and family Tina
So nice to see ya'll together in front of the tree.

Uh, gotta get that stupid camera..LOL-LOL

Do you mail these out as a christmas card or anything like that?
Yes, thats the one! Same thing every year, since the boys came! They take up more and more space each time though! Thanks for the compliments! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Tina/tfpets

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Great pic. What a great looking group.

Thanks for posting it.

Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.

Edited to add: Paul looks like he might be a little mischief maker. Love that look on his face.

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We developed a situation last night...this is going to put some stress on my sons, but we'll do what we can, because we love them....

We took placement of James, now 10, when he 5. 3 months later we took placement of Paul, then 3, now 8 - he is a much higher maintenance, special needs/mental health issue child. A couple of years later, out of curiousity, I found their older brother, Charles, then 14-turning 15, in a group home with no one to care for him or love him. We adopted him also, he is now 17, turning 18 in April....

Here comes the hard part. They have a 15 nearly 16 year old middle brother. Skippy lives in Idaho, he was adopted several years ago as well. But he is now an angry young man with Oppositional Defiant Behavior Disorder/ADHD, and placed temporarily in Idaho State Mental Hospital. And who do you think his father is calling to ask if we will take him? Flat out take him?? HUH??

I explained the process of Adoption disruption, Interstate financial responsibility, his parental responsibility whether you adopt or give birth, etc...I gave him a ration, but made it clear Skippy will always have a connection with our boys, and if he is going to give up on him, he had BETTER get him back to a facility in California so we can work with him out here...

My son Charles is going to call Skippy today....we told him to be a supportive big brother, but dont get caught up in someone elses family drama, or make promises he cant keep....he's a good boy, he'll be good man....he's come a long way since we met him, an angry, abandoned teen (abandoned by the same man that adopted Skippy)...

Well, so it begins.....

I always wanted a little girl......

Tina/tfpets