The Diary Of Hardly

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I cee that you dount luv me eny more Hardly! U have alreedy mooved un! Darn, that U tube! :rant

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
redhen said:
I cee that you dount luv me eny more Hardly! U have alreedy mooved un! Darn, that U tube! :rant
Redhen:

Hardly wanted me to write the following to you. I copied it word for word just as he has it written down.

Tallman

Deer redhen,

I want to asure U that I hav not moved on! My hart is stil in the throws uv luv 4 U an U only. Thar must B another way to pass the test of freelotion. I am wonderin if we mite do a live exzamaniation. U an I cud go on a groundhog hunt an then you cud process the hog, an then we cud tell freelotion that U done it. I am sur that this wood work coz I wood B the I witness 2 the whole thing, an I cud veryfii that it waz done goodlee.

Once this groundhog exzamination is over, I will declare 4 U in proper manner.

Pleez note that catchin a groundhog might take a week or better so come perpaired 2 stay a while. It wood be best if U leav ur brother at home.

Hardly

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I will PM you my address and you can get a groundhog here. That will qualify you for immediate marriage and you can honeymoon in a tent in my woods if you'd like. :D

ETA: Just keep it quiet. This is a suburban neighborhood and there are two daycare's within earshot. ;)

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dace said:
:lol:

How is redhen gonna get out of this one? :lol:
Her poor brother is gonna be heartbroken!
I'm thinkin'..I'm thinkin'. :gig

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dace said:
:lol:

Poor Hardly!
The worst part was the fact that Hardly intended to lay that groundhog at the feet of redhen as a worthy token of his love and affection. From my understanding of the situation, there wasn't enough of the creature left!