The Diary Of Hardly

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Hardly,

You are a very wise person.

I hope you believe and that you get your Christmas wish.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Still a hopin.

Deer Mr. Diary

Since I aint been doin much, I have made the decide to tall U about sumthin that happened last summer. Hour barbershop cortet had just finished singing our last song at the once every summer icecream sociable win Carly Wagner came up 2 me an axed to speak 2 me in private. Well ol Carly always wanted the same thing. I told him I wood talk 2 him, but it looked like we were a gonna sing an oncore, an I wood B with him as soon as I was finished. After we sang Gennie With The Lite Brown Hare, I wint over 2 see Carly.

Hardly, he said I waz a wonderin if U cud help me find a beetree tomorrow?

I told him I wood an he said that he wood pick me up about 10 O Kolck in the mornin. We drove back thru Hickmans pasture 2 where the timber starts, an then we walked down 2 the crick. Carly said, Well, heres ware we start. I cud see sum uv them beez a gatherin water along the edge uv the crick, an we each new just watt 2 do. Old Carly wood sit down rite there along the edge uv the crick with a little handful uv flour. He wood dust a bee with a pinch uv flour an win the bee left he wood leave a type uv dust trail in the air, an my job waz to follow the white trail thru the woods. Cents I cud only keep up with a bee 4 a little waz, OCarly had to just keep a dustin them bees so I could keep a followin until I found their tree hive. Usually I wood only have to go back in the timber a couple hundert feat or so.

If the tree waz dead, we wood come back at nite with severl other fellers, plug the intrance 2 the beez tree hive, and then we wood cut a large section uv the tree out an haul it to won uv Carlys bee yards wich waz alwayz at least 3 miles away. If we didnt go three miles, Carly said that them beez wood go back to the original location a lookin 4 their home. Ol Carly an I wood set the section uv the tree up, an then over time he wood get them boxed in 2 won uv his box hives.

Ol Carly new watt we waz a doin coz we never did have much problem.

Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: None

Deer Mr. Diary

I got me this hear idea about starting up a new business of filling water beds. I cud start small xpand 2 the city an grow it frum there. The hole idea centers on how hard or soft the customer wants the bed. I need 2 think me up a name 4 this venture, place sum adds in the newspapers round the area, an get er a goin.

Now in order 2 have a successfull business, U need to B able to do watt no one else can do. Sort uv like a special secret. Well I got it. I wood use hard water 4 the customers hoo want a hard bed, soft water for those hoo want it soft, and a mixture uv the 2 four those hoo want it sum where in between.

I got me couple of buckets an a funnel so now alz I need is a company name, an Im ready to go!

Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hay freelokamotion. The tall one is gone, an I'm over at his house a eatin out uv his frigerator. I kan't right much coz I'm not supposed to right at all. Thanks 4 the idea uv a company name. It will B considerized by my board uv directables.

Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
What is in the Tall's fridge???
Free, it's Tallman. I don't really understand this question, but just so you know - my "fridge" is empty. It looks like someone was here and cleaned me out!