The Diary Of Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Sorry, Tall, I must confess that I was trying to snoop on you through Hardly..... :p
Has he been in contact with you behind my back?

What's the world coming to?

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Im considerizen on sending Hilda Lou a letter. Does that count as a date?

Deer Mr. Diary

Have U ever herd the sayin that if it quacks like a duck an it walks like a duck then it must B a duck? Well that aint zackly true no more. You see, a while back I put me a kupple uv duck eggs under this here settin hen uv my Ant Hatties. They hatched out jist fine an they look like ducks an they walk like ducks, but they are really Chickenucks.

Im takin them down 2 the feed store to show them off one uv these daz.

Hardly

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Hi! Hi! Hi! Tallman!!!! :frow :frow :frow :frow
Good to see you!

You too Hardly! What great duck wisdom-actually makes sense, lol!

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Nun

Deer Mr. Diary

I got me this hear letter frum Hilda Lou. Shes doin just fine an all. She told me that her school is all about acting like a lady watt ever that is posed 2 mean. Anyhow she rote on the back uv the envelop S.W.A.K. She must uv been on this same forum ware they use letters sum times insted uv words. I told U bout that a while back. Anywaz after workin on the S.W.A.K. thing 4 sum spell, hear are the ideas that I come up with.

Sum Workhorses Alwaz Kick

Sailin Winds Are Kind

See Whose Alwaz Kapable

Sum Women Alwaz Klean

Small Women Are Kickers

I give up. Heck I kant figger out watt she is meanin no how.

Hardly

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
"Small women are kickers" :lol:
What exactly is Hardly's experience here? :gig

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
sylvie said:
"Small women are kickers" :lol:
What exactly is Hardly's experience here? :gig
Sylvie, I don't know the story on this. Maybe Hardly will tell his diary some day. :hu

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hardly, remember years ago when letters were sealed with a few drops of wax and a stamp was used to decorate it? Well, SWAK likely means Sealing Wax At K-Mart, because it can be hard to find in these modern days. I think Hilda Lou is hinting that she wants you to continue to correspond with her. Sounds promising!!

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Hardly, remember years ago when letters were sealed with a few drops of wax and a stamp was used to decorate it? Well, SWAK likely means Sealing Wax At K-Mart, because it can be hard to find in these modern days. I think Hilda Lou is hinting that she wants you to continue to correspond with her. Sounds promising!!
Free, Hardly has been pestering me and pestering me to let him respond to you directly. I'm going to allow it so here he is.

Deer Freelocomotion,

I am admired to talk to U in this manner. After reading ur note above, I ran home an looked at the back uv the invelope that Hilda Lou used, an sure as I'm a sittin at the Tall one's conpewter, I found that that invelope waz seeled with sum kind uv a waxy red wax. It waz sort uv egg shaped an put on in a most perfictable manner with the smell uv a wonderment to behold. I'm not 4 shur what this all meens yet, but at least with ur help, I'm on the rite track.

Since I won't be in the city at no K-Mart for a spell, do U think beez wax wood meet with Hilda Lou's admiration?

Hardly

Thanks Tallman

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hardly, I think Hilda Lou was telling you how much she likes you. S.W.A.K. means "sealed with a kiss". You'd better shine up your boots, slick back your hair and put on your best overalls and go a courtin'.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
Hardly, I think Hilda Lou was telling you how much she likes you. S.W.A.K. means "sealed with a kiss". You'd better shine up your boots, slick back your hair and put on your best overalls and go a courtin'.
Well, kc, I just let Hardly read your message, and he is now past out on my floor.