The Diary Of Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
sylvie said:
More! More! :D
I haven't seen the kid lately, but when I do, I'll tell him that you want him to post another page. :/

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: I am not in a fimilier wa with a girl person yet!

Deer Mr. Diary

I have me this hear uncle hoo is an educiated feller in the waz uv the kumputer. Win I go over 2 see him, he is alwaz a doin sumpthin on that thing. Sumpthin bout an inner net uv the world. I really thinks his noodle is a bout noodled out. Well I wint over to take him sum eggs, an sur enuff their he waz at that kumputer thing a reeding watt waz on the lite up box on his desk. I axed him watt he waz a doin and he said he waz a makin up a livin will. Now Mr. Diary, I never heard uv any livin will thing so I axed him to splain it to me. He told me that he never wanted 2 live in a vegetativatable state. I told him that I never wanted 2 leeve this part uv the country myself, but then he wint on an splained 2 me that a vegetativatable state waz a state uv Being. It is a state uv just sittin all day a doin nothin atall but starin strait ahead. Along with this starin strait ahead a person in this state had 2 liv on juice an that waz all their waz to life. He told me that he didnt want to live thata wa, an if that ever happened 2 him he wanted me to pull the plug an take the juice away.

I paused 4 a moment

an watched him a sittin there a lookin at his kumputer,

did me sum thinking on the matter,

an then I wint ahead an dun it.

I pulled the plug on that kumputerized kontraption, took his wine glass along with the jug, an left.

I hope I dun ritely.

Hardly

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
:lol:
There are some very complicated words in the last two entries!
I don't know how Hardly gets em written down.

Say hi to him from Sylvie, a girl person (already spoken for).

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score

He had some correct spellings that I don't think Hardly would get correct. He also had some words spelled the same way.

I think someone is putting us on. ;) Maybe Hardly has been dictating instead of writing this himself.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dacjohns said:

He had some correct spellings that I don't think Hardly would get correct. He also had some words spelled the same way.

I think someone is putting us on. ;) Maybe Hardly has been dictating instead of writing this himself.
As you might recall, in post #13, Hardly did some "dictionaireizion" with Abner. I think that this might have helped him with his spelling. We'll just have to wait and C.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I was thinking of the proper use of an apostrophe in didn't. Must be a good dictionary.

I expected Hardly to say dint. ;)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hardly probably was typing too fast like most of us do and accidentally spelled it correctly, either that or spellcheck caught it...:D