The Diary Of Hardly

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I know you're an honest man, Hardly, but knowing how all the women except the winner will be mad, you oughta pick the jelly made by the prettiest girl.

Berta seems like a lively one. Tree climbing championships are rare, aren't they?

Oh! and don't forget that what goes in green comes out green, so don't be alarmed.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: :he

Deer Mr. Diary

I waz in the citty the other day, an I really saw sumthin that waz funny, but scarry at the same time. You see, this blind man waz waiting to cross the street. He had his seeing I dog with him, an they were waiting 4 the lite to change. Win the lite did change, the dog start across the street with the blind man following, an just then a woman turned the corner in her car an about ran over both the dog an the man. Then she hollered back in dismay Oh my, are you all rite? I didnt see you.

I find this hole thing very strange. Here we have a blind man and a dog doing jist fine, and then we have a woman driver with good eyesite who kant see. I have ponder on it sum, an I think life is a little bit that way for us all. Theres jist things that we dont see, an sumtimes they are rite there in front uv us. Cud the same thing B true win it comes 2 trying 2 see another person's logicalization bout sumthin? One person tries to xplain watt they think an the other jist doesn't see it a tall.

Hardly

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
I see Hardly has mastered the fine art of smilies!

You know, Hardly, not seeing what the other is meaning is especially common in man-woman relationships.

ETA: missed a comma

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Well, I think Hardly mastered foreplay.........

On a more serious note, I laughed so hard I started to choke. For a minute we thought DH was going to have to give me a Hind Lick Maneuver...