The Diary Of Hardly

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Don't let Hardly see Dace's avatar. He won't settle for anyone else and he'll forget everyone else.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Jist a waitin till Hilda Lou comes home.

Deer Mr. Diary

I been workin in the feels about ever day, and bein so plumm tuckered out I aint had no time to rite. That dont meen that I aint on top uv things though. I been keeping up on all uv the news, an sumthin came up the other day that I needs bee a axin U about. U no that we have these here people in are country ill legally, an its been a sore topic with sum for a long time now. Well, I read in the news the other day that Areazonia passed a law that it is going to be against the law to be in the country ill legal. Now I ax U, watt kind uv law is this? A law that makes it ill legal to be ill legal! There must B sumpthin hear that I dont understand. Now I ax U if a person is arrested for ill legally bein here ill legally, are they goin to have to have 2 trials at the same time or will there be jist won trial for won uv the crimes, and then have the ill legally ill legal person arrested again an tried 4 the other crime or will the athorities arrest the ill legal person, and then arrest them again while they are bein arrested? If they do the 2 arrestations on the ill legal person, will it take two different arresting parties 2 abide by both laws? If that wood be the case, I think that it wood create sum arresting jobs down there, an we do need sum jobs created sumwheres. Maybe this is the hole idea. Anyway I must say that its times like this that I wished I waz smarter soz I cud understand these complicatable laws. In any case, I red where their Gubburner is goin to sign the bill soz Ill just half to keep a reedin 2 see how they work it all out.

Heck, I mite jist go down there an apply 4 won uv them arrestin jobs my own self.

Hardly

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Have you been corresponding with Hilda Lou? How's that going?

As for the news item....don't try to make sense of it. It just kills brain cells, which will give you a headache.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Have you been corresponding with Hilda Lou? How's that going?

As for the news item....don't try to make sense of it. It just kills brain cells, which will give you a headache.
Deer Freeocean -

The Tallman is said that it wood be allowable 4 me 2 respond 2 your inquierIzation about Hilda Lou. I get me a letter ever so offen frum her, an all uv them put me in a longin mood 4 her return.

Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Hardly for President in 2012.
Deer Mr. Dacjack -

The Tallman told me that I cud respond 2 your message above. I am sorry, but I don't no nuthin about presidenten, an it seems 2 me that if one is going to try to git the office he should no sumpthin about it.

Buy the way, thanks 4 all uv your responses 2 my diary posten.

Hardly

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hardly, none of our other candidates for President know what they're doing, so you'd fit right in. All right everyone, start carrying your Hardly for President signs. Get out those buttons and coffee mugs - we've got a campaign trail to hit.

Hardly, you might just be able to make Hilda Lou your blushing bride and carry her over the thresh hold of the White House.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
Hardly, none of our other candidates for President know what they're doing, so you'd fit right in. All right everyone, start carrying your Hardly for President signs. Get out those buttons and coffee mugs - we've got a campaign trail to hit.

Hardly, you might just be able to make Hilda Lou your blushing bride and carry her over the thresh hold of the White House.
Deer kcsuntime -

Tallman aint up yet so I am sneeken in 2 rite U a note. I have heard that these hear politeesions half to have a platform 2 run on. I think I have enough scrap lumber left to make me 1 of them platforms, but it wood be rather small, an I don't think I will be able to run on it a tall, but

Hardly what are you doing on my computer. I have told you over and over again that you can not address the members directly on this board unless I give you permission.

Sorry about that kc.

Tallman

Darn it Hardly, you woke me up!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Jeezzzz, Tallman - you sure got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Bye Hardly....PS, I think we could scrounge up some more scrap lumber, but don't tell Tallman. :hide

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Nuttin 2 report.

Deer Mr. Diary

Mr. Diary I juss dont understand sum folks. The other day unkle Tom sent me down 2 the city to stay with his brother 4 a weekend. Anyway win I got into town I waz supposed to go 2 unkle Freds place uv business and wait 4 him 2 finish his work, and then he wood take me home with him. Unkle Fred is sum kind uv a advise giver to folks. People come to him with all sorts uv problems, an he listens 2 them an discusses things about there life with them an such. He calls it shy-call-a-gee. I guess he is sum sort uv doctor uv this an all. Well, I gots me 2 his office, sat down an started a readin a magazeen win the fellow beside me axed me if I waz married. I just said no, an he started a tellin me all his problems which conserned his maryage. He wint on 2 tell me about how he waz no good an wimmin didn't like him an he had been married 3 times an all. After he finally finished, I jist told him that I wished I waz more like him. He waz very surprised and axed why so I jist told him that I cant even get a date an he has already had three wives. I jist mentioned, "Mister, wimmin must really like U." He jist looked at me 4 a spell and then got up an left whisselin a tune.

Shortly after the guy waz gone a woman came in. After she waz there a spell, I noticed that she started 2 cry a little. I axed if ther was anything I cud do, an she started tellin me how she jist hated herself, an that she waz ugglee. Then she axed what I thought she should do. I told her that I thought she should be very happy. She stopped cryin all uv a sudden an axed, Why shud I bee happy. 2 which I replyed, Well, if you really hate yourself, you ought to be glad that your ugglee.

She left madder than a hornet 4 sum reason.

Hardly