The Diary Of Hardly

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Hardly, Tallman, and Mrs. Tallman (and any other tall or short people who might be visiting this time of year).

May your wishes come true, your tummys be full, your hearths be warm, and your days filled with joy and contentment.

Merry Christmas to all who wander through this forum and visit with Hardly and Tallman.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Hardly and the Tallmans.

Hardly, you really inspire us to be better people. You surely have the spirit of Christmas.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hardly, sounds like you and I agree on what an expert is, an unknown (or has been) drip under pressure.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Now that, folks, is why I'm votin' for Hardly for President......

You can't take the country out of Hardly, but you can vote the idiots out of (well you know).

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Cud Be! If Hilda Lou comes home 4 Valentimes.

Deer Mr. Diary

Ever year we hav this here Valentimes Day Dance. It haz allwaz been sumthing I looked forwards 2 coz I gits 2 be on the komittee to select the band. There are three uv us on this here komittee an we gotz to get sumbody booked rite away. This here komittee meetin goez the same way ever year, an this year waz no different. Heres a summree uv this years meetin.

Mrs. Freedia MacKinshoots wanted Rudie an the Rollers. They play for the whole dance wile on roller skates, an they wood cost $43.67.

Mrs. Eldia Mae Groots wanted a band called Back uv the Bed. This group backs their ol modified school bus with a bed on the back rite into the barn where the dance is, an they do the dance usin the bed as their stage. Since they dont hav 2 unload equiptment, theyd only cost us $32.13.

We discussed, Hooter an The Tooters, Red Raider an The Rollups, Rudy an the Raindrops, Daylite an the Dogs, an then talk bout each groups uneek karacteristics. Then I say like I did last year, an the year befor that, an the year befor that, Well, watt kind uv a budget do we hav 2 work with coz everbody we hav discussed wants 2 be paid? Well them ladies look at one then the other an say, like they do ever year, We aint got no budget. Well, I say like I do ever year, I talked to fiddelin Joe the other day an he said he an sum uv the regular ol boyz wood do er 4 free. Then Mrs. Freedia MacKinshoots makes the motion that we git fiddelin Joe, an Mrs. Eldia Mae Groots seconds it, an it passes younanamous.

We alwayz no it will turn out like this, but 4 jist a breef moment we can all speckulate, discuss, an dream as if we waz rilly goin 2 do sumpthin different this year.

I better git goin. I gotta tell fiddlin Joe that he won by younanamous desission.

Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Im plannin.

Deer Mr. Diary

Well, I waz down at the feed store the other day an the old fellers waz a discussin polyticks. As U no, everyone is listen 2 the neuz bout the health care bill an such as that. One group uv these ol fellers say they shud leave it alone, an a nuther cupple or three sayz it all needs changin. Well, I guess they had all sort uv talked thereselves out win won uv them axed me, Hardley, yur a yung man, wed like 2 here frum U. They all looked at me an waited 4 sum type uv a ansir. Well, I said, I dont see how it can be fixed cince them people in polyticks aint a part uv us on the thing. Won uv them axed, Watt do U mean, aint a part uv us? I said, Well, as far as I no, them people have thereselves there own health insurance care plan paid in full by the tax payers, so it dont make no real difference 2 them watt they come up with it wont affect there health care none atall. One polytick party votes sum law in, an then they get thereselves voted out uv office an the next polytick group votes the last law out, an sayz they R goin 2 put in sumthin else. Its like a hot tatter jist bein passed round. Looks 2 me like if we cud make them have the same health insurance plan as watt they pass 4 us, it wood fix the problem rite quik like.

Hardly

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hardly, you're right on. If we could just get your platform built and could get the word out to the rest of the country, you'd be the next president for shore.