The Diary Of Hardly

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Oh Hardly, I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe she'll realize that the city isn't really what she wants and come back to you. :hugs

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hardly, some people just have to try their wings. Who knows, she might decide the view over your place is prettier than the view over the city. But, if she doesn't, you keep lookin', 'cause I know there's a girl that's just right for you and when you see her, you'll know. For now, you just be true to yourself, help your neighbors, keep goin' to them pie suppers, and keep thinkin' them good thoughts.

And, don't stay away so long, we miss you. :hugs

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Deer DenDebim, Freenotion, an KC Sumshine,

The Tallone saz I sud respond 2 ur kind words and the expression uv ur thoughts 2 me. It all showes that you have gentle waz an such.

One uv the rezens that I aint been on 4 a spell is on the coz of sumkind uv a illness that I contrapted. The docter called it influbenza or sum such thing. Anyway he quarterinteened our house an we cudnt leave. During this spell, I lost my voice box. Jist cudnt say one little old thing. It waz during this time uv not havin my voice that Tallman sent over sum books 4 me to read. Aint that jist the way it goes. You half time at home, books 2 read, but U lost ur voice so you cant read them.

It took over a week be4 we were out uv danger. Then another week 2 build up enuff strength 2 do a full daz work. It waz then that I had to start katching up on cuttin firewood.

Pleeze accept my deepest thanks 4 ur words uv care and encurragement.

Hardly

Oh, by the way, Unkle Toms brother is a commin 4 a visit this summer. He haz hisself 3 daughters who are my age. Maybe jist maybe won uv them is a red head. :fl

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Waitin till my cuzins come 4 a visit.

Deer Mr. Diary

I dont no ifin U half been following the nuz bout all uv these here state budjets bein in trouble an such, but I guess its true. Lots uv the states in the United States are out uv money. R state is not neerily as bad off as sum uv them other states, an it seems 2 me that we need a Konstitruetional Mendment that says the following:

No person woo moves frum a bankrupted state to a nuther state that is not bankrupted can vote in the not bankrupted state fer 20 years.

If weens dont get this here mendment tacked on 2 hour Konstitruetion, hearz watt I see a commin. These people who voted in officials who bankrupted their state will move coz uv all there state budjet problems. Whar will they move? Knot 2 a nuther bankrupted state, but 2 a state that has held the line on their spendin an such. The way I see it, these people will move in an start votin the same way they alwayz voted an soon the unbankrupted state will be jist like the state war they come frum. BANKRUPTED!

Mr. Diary, do U no ware I need be a sendin my Mendment so they can tack it on 2 the Konstitruetion?

Hardly

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Mighty heavy thinkin' you're doin' this mornin' Hardly. Sure wish our United States elected 'fficials thought the same way. I'd vote for that
Mendment if'n you could get it through all those shady characters that got us in the state we're in, in the first place. I'll ponder on your question for a spell and see if'n I kin cum up wif sumpin fer ye.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Maybe this summer.

Deer Mr. Diary

The other day win I waz a commin back frum fishin, I drove by the Mandels place an I saw one uv their youngins layin on his back in the yard. I new rite away watt waz a goin on. He waz a lookin at clouds an day dreamin. Yes sir jist plane and simple day dreamin with his head in the clouds. Then I hit me like a ton uv bricks. I watched clouds 2 win I was a kid, an as I recollect I liked it so win I got back to Unkle Toms I got them fish cleaned an headed 4 that little noll out in the pasture.

Watt a day it waz. There waz huge big puffy Columbus clouds an they waz a driftin by on there way to sumplace else. I layed flat on my back an the first thing I saw waz the face uv a huge giant, but he changed his self into a castle rite away. No sooner had that castle gone by win I saw a rabbit, no it became a cangaroo, no it waz a changing again, but I didnt see coz it had pass by an there waz other clouds a commin. Next came a big cowboy hat that changed to a mushroom. I saw airplains, pretty wimmen, all kinds uv wildlife an more castles.

Mr. Diary, I jist layed there an watched the most beautimus show in the world. Them big white puffy clouds with that sky blue background waz sumthin 2 behold. I cant help but wonder where them clouds waz a goin. I jist hope they brought joy to others as they done 2 me.

Hardly

O, buy the way, jist so U no, they waz catfish, an I ain't a tellin ware it waz that I caught em coz Tallman will be a readin this.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I did see our fluffy clouds this morning, but only briefly. When I tried to sit on the ground I got trampled by baby goats. So I had to get up. Then I felt compelled to sit again, as it turns out I like being trampled by baby goats. It is a different joy than looking at clouds, but it refreshes the soul equally. You might try it yourself, Hardly, should you be so fortunate as to find the opportunity to do so.