The Diary Of Hardly

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Well I thank you kindly Hardly. I will try and do you right by voting for the best candidate.

I could donate some wood for your cabinet.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I have an old cabinet sitting around you could have until you could build your own! And, I'd LOVE to serve as an adviser.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
And I'd be happy to cheat on mu income taxes this year. Since I don't have any income except for Social Security, it won't be hard. I'll just claim my cat and dog as dependents and get some of that head of household money. Or maybe I could take out a mortgage on my chicken coop and count the interest on my taxes. I'm sure thar's a way. Mr. DacJohns, have you got any good ideas?

Oh and Hardly, my DH (that's dear husband) is a cabinet maker. I bet he'd be glad to help as long as it's not during gardening season.

You don't have to worry about seats for your advisers - good old stumps would work just fine.

Congratulations on your new bizness. I hear collecting the money is the hardest part. Course you could always threaten to dirty it back up if they don't pay.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Of course they do.

Big Red,
Goldie,
Blackie,
Bella,
Little Red,
Nekkid Chicken (her first molt was horrible - I was afraid she'd freeze to death last winter),
Barbara,
Geraldine,
Buffy,
Nora Batty (named after my favorite British sit-com character),
Rosey, and
Chicken. Chicken was given to me by the grandfather of a 5 year old boy and he named it. Seems the boy kept catching her and taking her into the house without his mother knowing until she found poo on her carpet in several places. Chicken had to be re-homed. :lol: The sad thing was they didn't even know she had been laying eggs. She started laying for me the first day. I saved the first 5 eggs and gave them to the boy. His grandfather said, "Gee thanks, now I've got to explain to him where those eggs came from." :hide

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Nuttin 2 report.

Dear Mr. Diary/

Mr. Diary, as U no, I started me up this hear kleaning bizness. The first month in bizness I cleaned 3 hog pins, a chicken pin an a goat barn. The second month in bizness I waz bizy tryin 2 kollect 4 my work. Well, I had me the best uv luck. First I wint to Mr. Hogden. I had kleened his hog pens an so he owed me $2.00 per pin. There waz 3 uv them pins so he owed me $6.00. Win we waz discussin the matter it waz then that I found out that he had a fence 2 build 4 Arthur Posten. Mr. Hogden,s idea waz to build Mr. Posten,s fence get paid an then he wood have the money to pay me. Thats win I got me my own idea. I said, howz bout me a doin the neighborly thing an help U get Mr. Posten,s fence bilt. He excepted my offer so I helped him build fence 4 a couple uv daz, an win we waz dun, he got paid then turned an handed me the $6.00 that he owed me. An that aint all - I dun the same thing with my other four kustomers an thats how I got my money. I jist had to worsh windows at the United States Post Office, split sum logs, an poor sum concreetable cement, an jist like I dun with Mr. Hogden I wint rite along with my kustomer an win he got paid 4 his job, I waz rite there soz he cud pay me 4 watt he owed me for kleanin out his pin or barn wich ever waz the case. An that aint all again, they all want me to come kleen all uv their pins and barn already again as soon as possible.

Durrin these times uv unemployment, it looks like Ill have me all uv the work I kan handle.

Hardly

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Hardly, you have a very kind heart. I hope people don't start to take advantage of it.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Jist a wishen 4 won.

Deer Mr. Diary/

Tallman told me that sumpthin has a happened on the forum. He said sumpthin bout a POW post an then sum PM sumpthin or other things that I dont understand a tall. Heck I dont even no watt POW an PM spell. Anyway - Tallman saz that sum folks haz left the forum, an then he said the saddist uv all things. Won uv them that haz left is my wunderful friend Freecomotion. This news has cauzed me 2 have a great lonesum feelin in my hart. Mr. Diary, I wood like 4 Freecomotion to no that I hold her as won uv my most addmirable people. Durin the early daz uv my Diary, we had us sum hart 2 hart confabs bout me gettin a date with a red head type girl. Durin those confabs, I decided that uv all the gals on the face uv the earth, Freecomotion waz the won 4 me. So I made the decide to declare 4 her 2 be my won and only, but it waznt 2 be coz she waz an already a married up lady. But guess watt. Jist like the fabulious person she is, she set out 2 help me find a girl that waz jist like herself. Since that time, there haz ben several wunderful people riten 2 me through this here forum, an sumtimes the Tall one lets me respond back 2 them personall like. Watt great fun it waz.

Mr. Diary, I want all uv my friends hear 2 no that I hold them all deer 2 my hart. An if you hav any way to get word to Freecomotion, I wood like 4 her to no that I luv her very much, an that I wished she jist lived down the road frum me soz I cud stop by 4 a visit any old time I wanted. Mister Freecomotion yur a luck man.

:hugs to you Free - wear ever U are.

Hardly