The Diary Of Hardly

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
People talk about taking the time to smell the roses. I think we all need to take time to watch the clouds.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Why is it when we grow up, we forget what little things gave us such pleasure when we were young. I think we should just have another holiday and call it Cloud Watchin Day - if it's raining that day, you get a do-over.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Thought I wood have me won this last summer with my cuzin, but win they come 2 visit I found out she waz only 9 years olt.

Dear Mr. Diary/

I jist ben so bizy this hear summer I aint had no time to right. Tallman let me get on the Sufficient Self Forum today, an then he let me post 2 Jacdons about his new gran son. Win I posted on thair, I had three genuwine members uv the forum send me back a hello. Tallman told me that I shud answer in my diary. I think it is on a count uv takin up 2 much space in Mr. Jacdons Journal. Anyways, HillTank, Fram Fowling and Debin Dem it waz a wonderment 4 me win the Tallman tolt me that U gave me a howdy on Mr. Jacdons part uv the forum. Win Tallman tolt me to answer on my own diary, I wint rite 2 work an started a lookin 4 it. As U kan see, I found it an win I did I see wear KC Suntime waz on thar a wonderin wear I waz. Anywaz greetings 2 U all.

Its ben tearable dry hear this summer an we needed rain in the wurst way. Folks decided that sumthin had 2 be dun. After several confab sessions, they made the decide to have me hire us a rainmaker. After sum infestigating, I found us won. He let us no the cost, an after I got that collected an sent it 2 him he worked us in2 his schedual. Win the day came he showed up rite on time an everywon gathered on the town squar 2 watch him work. His crew an him set up all uv this sound equipment, got out their gitars an such an started to tune up. The whole thing looked like won uv them rock bands U see on T.V. Anywaz, as it turned out, thats watt they waz! A rock an roll band called the Rainmakers. Well, cents they waz paid 4, an we cudnt git R money back, we all jist made a decide to go ahead an let them play while everwon danced in the street. I guess we waz a do-in a rain dance uv sum kind coz about 2 weeks later it rained.

Hardly

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Hardly, glad to see you.

When are you going to Washington, DC to fix everything? They could sure use your help.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hardly, I've been lookin' and lookin' for you to come back and right in your diary. Times are so hard now adays in our country and it's just nice to have a friend like you who is so down-to-earth. I'm real sorry your cuzin was only 9 years old - but you hang in there - there's gonna be a sweet red-headed girl come along someday and you'll be glad you waited.

Now, I agree with Mr. Dacjohns - Our country needs you - I've been trying to get up enough money from folks to buy the lumber so you can build your platform but times are hard and folks just don't have much to give. I don't really think you need a platform. Some of our most famous Presidents gave speeches from stumps. Ain't you got a stump settin' around somewhere you could use? Now's the time to strike while the iron is hot. Folks are gathered up in all the big cities across this country hollerin' and screamin' something about Occupy America. I'd say that would be a good crowd to start with - and it's free. Your supporters wouldn't have to pay for advertizements or nothin. Just go to a big city, find a crowd, git out your stump, and start tellin' 'em how things is and what you'd do for our country if you wuz runnin' it.

Your friends are waitin' Hardly. You jist git back on here and let us know when your ready - we'll meet you where ever you want to start....

Hardly, Hardly, He's our man
He can do it, yes he can
Hardly, jump right up here on this stump
Let out a beller, give your chest a thump
Our country needs a man like you
Hardly for President , Whoop - Ti - Do!

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: Still a lookin.

Dear Kay Cee SS

After reeding ur glowin incouragement uv me koncerning a run 4 the Presidenten uv the United States uv Amercia, my button almost popped off uv my overhauls. With incouragement like that I wint rite 2 work a lookin in2 the situation. First uv all, I kouldnt let the Presidenten get in the way uv my new business, an my responsibilities 2 my Kustomers. U C I started up this here kleanin service. Last month I kleaned 3 hog pens, a chicken house, and a goat barn. an this month looks like Ill be bizy tryin to collect 4 that work. I think thats pretty good 4 the first two months in bizness. Anyway I decided to study up on this here presidenten, an I found out that the President uv the United States of America haz to have his self a cabinet. Well, shucks, if I cant garnish up anough common lumber 4 my platform, how in the world am I a goin to come up with qualified lumber 4 a cabinet? Then as I waz a surmisin on that problem, I began 2 think bout who I wood want for my advisers. I immediately thought uv you, Mr. Jacdon, DebDenim, Ant Quailwerp, HillTanks, Freecomotion, an a hole bunch uv the other finist folks in the world rite here on this enternet approved forum, but I ran in2 an other problem. Neither U nor the others cud be appoint as a Presidential advisors cauz I found out that none uv U have ever cheated on yer income taxes!

It jist looks hopeless.

Hardly