The Diary Of Hardly

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Tallman said:
Edited to add:

Oh, free, Hardly wanted me to add that sisters are acceptable out here in the hills.
OMG!!!!!!! :gig

I laughed so hard, I back fired! Ernie and the dog were right behind me! Don't think they'll make that mistake again!
:lol: Be careful..Hardly may take a likin' to you next... :p

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
redhen said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
Tallman said:
Edited to add:

Oh, free, Hardly wanted me to add that sisters are acceptable out here in the hills.

I laughed so hard, I back fired! Ernie and the dog were right behind me! Don't think they'll make that mistake again!
Nah, Hardly already knows I'm married and I'm not a redhead! He got that confirmed when my DH was in the hospital via Tallman :lol:

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
redhen said:
Quail_Antwerp said:

Nah, Hardly already knows I'm married and I'm not a redhead! He got that confirmed when my DH was in the hospital via Tallman :lol:
:th Okay, good! I didnt want any competition! :hide

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Ummmm....I was a carrot-top as a youngster.....although, as I always corrected anyone who called me this....carrot-tops are green.

Now I'm pretty green, though, actually. Or cheap, depending on how you look at it. :D

Oh, and Quail, about the back-firing. We massage therapists call it a "parasympathetic response." That is a good thing. We also tend to keep candles burning in our treatment rooms. :rolleyes:

I have a few stories about THAT, too!

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
My friend said that her brother and dad tried that when they were camping and the tent caught fire. :idunno