The Diary Of Hardly

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
redhen said:
O pleze Mizz Free.. give me anther chanze?? :fl
OK, OK.....here's what you have to do. Kill a groundhog. Field dress it, including applying a cloth diaper. The diaper must remain firmly in place while transporting the victuals home, where you will make a fire using only a flint and your hunting knife. You may also use any technique that involves friction of dry wood.

You may now remove the diaper, and cook the groundhog in a stew with vegetables, or roasted will do, as long as the meat is fall-off-the-bone tender. Remember, Hardly is missing some teeth, and more are expected to go as the years go by.

You must do all of these tasks in your bare feet and with a toddler on one hip. If no toddler is available, a large racoon will do.

You may submit your exam results via a short film posted on youtube.

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
redhen said:
O pleze Mizz Free.. give me anther chanze?? :fl
OK, OK.....here's what you have to do. Kill a groundhog. Field dress it, including applying a cloth diaper. The diaper must remain firmly in place while transporting the victuals home, where you will make a fire using only a flint and your hunting knife. You may also use any technique that involves friction of dry wood.

You may now remove the diaper, and cook the groundhog in a stew with vegetables, or roasted will do, as long as the meat is fall-off-the-bone tender. Remember, Hardly is missing some teeth, and more are expected to go as the years go by.

You must do all of these tasks in your bare feet and with a toddler on one hip. If no toddler is available, a large racoon will do.

You may submit your exam results via a short film posted on youtube.
Thiz aint gunna bee preety ...butt ill do it Mizz Free. Anething fore mi Hardly! :love

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Deer freelotion,

Hardly here.

Mr. Tallman is gon 2 a firekracker desplay an he haz me over here 2 feed his chikens. I gotz a kouple uv questions 4 U, but U will hav to answer them in such a way so the Tallman nor nobody else kan figger out that it waz me a doin the axkin. As U kan see, I addressed this 2 U so no one else kan read it.

I wish to declair 4 redhen, but U hav told us that she is intended 4 her brother. I do no that they have pictured 2gether, an I no that that means that he has declaired 4 her. Is there any way 2 get them undeclaired 4?

Remembr - answer soz Mr. Tallman don't no it waz me a axkin.

O - the other question - Do U no whar Tallman keeps the chiken feed?

Hardly

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Dear Hardly,

What a good idea to keep this our little secret.....I addressed this only to you, so no one can see it.

I have given Redhen some tasks to complete, and when she does, her brother will want nothing more to do with her. Trust me on this one, I have a lot of experience with such matters. He will change the locks on his house and she will be free and clear of all entanglements. I will be sure to write to you when this happens.

Meanwhile, just to keep her brother from becoming suspicious, you might consider keeping your options open, and continue your search for a suitable redhead.

Look for a metal garbage can in the shed or garage, lift lids until you see something that looks like chicken feed and throw some to the biddies. A double handful per 3-4 hens should do.

Yours,

Freemotion

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Dear Hardly,

What a good idea to keep this our little secret.....I addressed this only to you, so no one can see it.

I have given Redhen some tasks to complete, and when she does, her brother will want nothing more to do with her. Trust me on this one, I have a lot of experience with such matters. He will change the locks on his house and she will be free and clear of all entanglements. I will be sure to write to you when this happens.

Meanwhile, just to keep her brother from becoming suspicious, you might consider keeping your options open, and continue your search for a suitable redhead.

Look for a metal garbage can in the shed or garage, lift lids until you see something that looks like chicken feed and throw some to the biddies. A double handful per 3-4 hens should do.

Yours,

Freemotion
502_2ignoring.gif