The Down Side of Free Ranging Chicken

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
FarmerDenise said:
I think the question of "Does anyone here own white pants?" should be on another thread :lol:

I was dressed to go have coffee with friends and went outside to say goodbye to SO. Sure enough the dog came running up to me and jumped on my white blouse with her muddy paws. Those stains still have not come out. It is now another backyard blouse :rolleyes: :lol:
:gig I was thinking that same thought when I came back to read this thread and noticed that a few of you agree about white pants. :lol:

FarmerDenise, you must have some really nice backyard clothes, from the sounds of it.

:barnie Last night my husband let the chickens out when I was not home and he did not keep tabs on them like my mother or I would have. This morning I found the cover crop, that I have been fussing over now for about a month, ripped up! Too late to re-seed. :somad

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I don't think I ever owned a pair of white pants in my WHOLE life!! I don't trust myself with anything white. :lol:

DrakeMaiden, sorry about your cover crop. :( :barnie

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever had a pair of white pants either. Unless my parents bought some for me as a child. But they knew better. My clothes would not have stayed white for long.