The government approves this?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
The raw milk dairy where abi gets hers constantly tests their milk. It is pathogen-free, healthy and DELICIOUS!!!!!

I drink it whenever I can get to her place.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I read that the average person swallows at least 3 spiders a year in their sleep. The spiders crawl into open mouths and gulp! :p
:old Did you have to bring that up?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I keep a glass of water next to my bed each night and have the habit of awakening and drinking without turning on the light....but this past summer I almost drank a spider on 3 different occasions. When I felt them in my mouth I spat them out....slow learning curve, huh?

I just drink while I'm still asleep but wake up pretty darn quick when I feel those legs in my mouth! Now I turn on the light each and every time to check my water. :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:sick :sick

hey I got an old sippy cup of Nicole's I can send ya--- it has a lid and cover...should keep you spider safe :gig wow, I never would have thought that would happen lol I hardly ever see a spider in this house :)

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Eh... I'm one of those "whatcha don't know won't hurtcha" kind of people. Find a bug while cooking? Scoop it out while nobody is watching and nobody will ever taste the difference, lol. Now, I have made batches of pasta that I've completely tossed. When it looks like someone dumped pepper in it, yet you know nobody did, then it's time to toss it and find a bag without bugs. Now if it were like those candy bars that were recalled because live bug larvae were turning up inside of the chocolate, I think I'd be turned off for good. I still won't eat Mr. Good bars, and I'm not even sure if that was the brand that had the recall!!!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Here is how you can keep spiders out of your home.
Gather a few hedgeballs (osage orange) and place them in a few areas of your home over the winter.
Closets, crawl spaces, attics are the best places.
They naturally repel spiders and though they are orally toxic, are just fine for this use.