The Pagan Circle

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Doc- Y'all are great- and we would love to hang out with you more. :) We know some good spots for digging crystals. Had lots of fun there.

I had a feeling that you might be pagan, or at least open minded about it. Wasn't sure if I should bring it up though- since people tend to be fairly private about it here.
The church of Harley would be pretty cool too. I spent some time on cheaper bikes, but no Harleys yet.
Glad you didn't wash away from that rain front that went through earlier this week.

doc_gonzo

Power Conserver
Reaction score
hello again D L,

that would be awsome to get out diggin with y'all hopefully the fluid druid will be up to it by spring. i don't have a particular "ism" that i follow, i feel very strongly toward native amerikan culture whitch ties to wicca to some extent, but i'm also drawn to zen budhsim and other eastern philosophies..... does that make me an agnostic paegan??? i guess i dance to the tune of one hand clapping.

as to the church of harley davidson, when lil mama and i get our sled back on the road, we'll make a special trip to inittiate you as a sister of the loud pipes and the chrome. life is good with your knees in the breeze.....

doc

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've done medicine wheels, a healing circle using Jesus and Mary as God and Goddess for someone who could only approach via that direction, chanted with the buddhists and carry multiple initiations. I really like Shinto too.

I believe the word that describes me is "eclectic". (unitarian universalist is a close 2nd.)

Sunday is my only day to go to the garden, and that's where I go to church these days.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I keep coming back to the core stuff- the Earth, Moon, elements, seasons & moon phases/signs, etc. Tried lots of fancier traditions, and they're fine, but I'm basically into Mother Nature.
Hubby is part Cherokee and interested in that path too. I wish he'd been able to learn more with his grandma, but she passed long ago.

" life is good with your knees in the breeze." - Here's a bit of free advice- guys should never wear a kilt (or other skirt) while riding at night. :ep Get's chilly.
I haven't been on a motorcycle in years, so I'll be happy to get initiated. :cool:

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
2 parts Cherokee here. I wonder sometimes if that is where I get alot of my intuition etc from. G-gramma was also a "Granny woman", down in McDonald County MO.

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Uranus turns direct in about 10 days - any other astrologers on here?

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Check my journal page. I'm considering last week extremely fortunate. At the moment of my accident Mercury was exactly inconjunct my Sun, in addition to the heavy transits I posted on my journal. I'm beginning to think I'm going to live (it's been doubtful over the last 4 years...)

dfr1973

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Another one drifting in ... I was actually extremely pleased to see this thread, and read its overall positive tone! I was initiated into a Wiccan coven ten years ago, but for the past few years I have been dormant. Not searching, just recharging I guess, as I've had a few major life changes ... but in the recent couple months I've been feeling it's time to reconnect again.