The stupidest expense. Ever.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I am almost never suprised at what people can be convinced to buy. Now I just have to think of something completely useless that fills a niche for people that they don't know they have and market it.

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think I'm in shock... Everytime I think about this I go blank and just sit shaking my head.

"OMG, my dog has an a-a-anu... See its so disgusting I can't even say the word! Cover it up, please!!" :rolleyes:

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My dog has no shame... I can't imagine actually attaching one of these to my dogs hoohoo... no one stares at her now, but I think if she had a christmas tree air freshener hanging there she might get some second glances :gig

10CarrieUnladylike.jpg

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
It just occured to me; are they scented?
I wondered this as well when I saw the picture of the three dogs running away(who can blame them) and one of the dogs had a fir tree shaped "rear gear". It reminded me of the hanging tree scents you dangled from your cars rear view mirror. :lol:

The saddest part? It very depressingly does not suprise me someone has come up with this. There are people who have their animals ornately tattooed or pierced. Someone even tried to market pierced kittens as "goth" cats. The idiocy shows now bounds. :/

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh my gosh.. That is the dumbest idea I have ever seen. I wouldnt dare put that on my pets.. And the people that do, well they shouldnt have the pet in the first place... I cant believe what people will do to make a buck.. But what I cant believe is that people will actually buy them... :idunno

LauraJean

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I just had a lot of fun reading all the reactions to the link BEFORE I clicked on it. I was like a guessing game wondering what the heck had to do with bums, bleaching, politicians and poop! :lol: