Things I would get up at 3am to shop for

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
unfortunantly, i'm looking for the 5 or 6 quart, which are a lot more expensive. they do have the 4.5 quart for $199 (the $150 is now sold out), but i need the bigger one with more power... my grandmother has the 4.5 and it's not quite enough.

there are a lot of refurbished ones for sale on eBay for good prices. anyone have any experience with refurbished Kitchenaids?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Maybe the trip....but it would have to be far less than that price to get me standing in line at 3am.

Other than that, nothing would conduce me to march with the lemmings towards the shopping cliff of death. :p

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Did you guys see any of the news stories about the craziness??? They had to clear one walmart somewhere in CA until everyone could calm down.

I almost bit on my fav. tennis shoes for $25. Until I calculated the time to park, time to go in and try them on to make sure, then realize they are out of my size and drive to the other store across town, park again, fighting the icy roads, and being gone from the house for 3 hours just to save $50... I figured for just one item I was $ ahead to just get them later.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Someone on BYC made a good point....most of the sales offered in these stores can be obtained from their sites online too. No need to leave the comfort of your home to get in on them.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and remember too alot of the things on sale are not the best of the best for your dollar

those flat screen tvs....well those have the lowest contrast which means the pic is super grainy....I know, I researched them big time before I bought mine lol

so that "wonderful" deal---alot of times is not