This may be a touchy subject, but ..... Marijuana

hikerchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Marijuana is great for getting stupid. (I discovered this from personal experience.)

In my observation, people who smoke weed do little aside from smoking weed.

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
oh, don't be sorry. I didn't mean it like that.

I just didn't do a seach before I posted my thoughts. :hide

everytime I do a search I find a ton of threads, but never sure where within the thread the info I'm looking for might be. so I just quit seaching.

IMO, weed should be regulated, (like cigs and whiskey) but not illegal.

.... carry on....

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Same here, the search feature could be changed to show the exact part of the post that meets what you typed in to find. Hm..

I agree; regulated.. :hide

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
And don't forget taxed! The taxes alone could conceivably pay for the war on the hard stuff, like meth, crack & heroin. Plus counseling for those on hard stuff who want to get off.

Prohibitition didn't work then, it doesn't work now and that is readily apparent. Education, on the other hand, does.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If you legalized it tomorrow, guess what happens to a bunch of powerful, dangerous drug cartels?

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
If you legalized it tomorrow, guess what happens to a bunch of powerful, dangerous drug cartels?
POOF! gone!

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The only reason I can think of as to why it is not legal is that powerful people are making money on it.

And if you give it to the FDA to control you will ruin a good thing, as they are so good at doing.

We should be able to grow it and apply it as we deem fit.

The plant also has other oils that have no THC content that are very beneficial

It will cure cancer you know, when applied correctly. Do an internet search there is a bunch of articles on it. I never bothered to bookmark them thinking I could never get enough of the stuff if I got sick anyway.

Personally I have known hundreds of people in my lifetime who smoke, and pretty regularly too. They are very intelligent and industrious, in fact some control some very high powered businessess that have a lot of liability involved. They have done very well over the past 30 years, of course you would never know by looking at them. You have to have the inside dope so to speak.

Pot will make lazy unintelligent people lazy and unintelligent. What comes around goes around

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea right
like poof gone
nothing is that simple

I think to put "pretend and simple solutions" into these category regarding drugs is super dangerous in itself.

nothing is simple when it comes to drug cartels, illegal actions, etc. You think taking "pot" from a drug cartel is going to shut them down....uh, not quite ever!

known cure for cancer...don't think so....if it was it would be used. for every million artcles saying yes it does cure cancer, I can find a million saying it doesn't....so??? It is used for nausea, and other side effects etc. that help cancer patients, and more but to say it "cures" is just wrong.

Latest posts