Tinnitus treatments

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I occasionally have tinnitus and my poor sister has tinnitus really bad right now. Any suggestions for ways to ease tinnitus?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Try antihistamine for occasional tinnitus. Mild congestion can cause it.

Blood pressure fluctuations can cause it too.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I got it too. Annoying. Too much working in loud places, even with ear plugs, and stupid no ear plugs shooting firearms. Young people know everything. Old people live to regret a few things. Only a few, most I’d do again. LOL

flowerbug

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
the first thing to do is not make it worse.

ear protection when doing all loud tasks.

i think too many people play music way too loud and headphones/earphones are not a great idea if you crank them up.

i have it nearly constantly. it doesn't bother me and i can still hear ok otherwise. i try to get some quiet time - Mom likes music on almost all the time so when i can just listen to peace and quiet and the birdies and windchimes then i take advantage of that. right now there's a Mourning Dove. at least we've now worked out things where i do not have to listen to music first thing in the morning. i like music, but first thing in the morning it is all like people running their fingernails on the chalkboard (aka, extremely annoying).

too much loud music, but also some work exposures which certainly were not good. :(

Latest posts