Toddler getting a little too up-close and personal with chickens...

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
I absolutely and completely agree with what Mackay is saying...question for you though, what is the chinese remedy and is it safe for 1 year olds? I highly suspect my grandaughter needs a worming, and am not sure what to give her. Any advice?
!
For children I highly recommend the homeoapthic remedy called Cina, adults too, especially for pinworms. I don't know if it will work on other kinds.You can get it in most health food stores. Totally nontoxic, as all homeopathic remedies are.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
i_am2bz said:
Mackay said:
The problem with parasites is that many doctors in the US do not believe in thier reality in ithis country and they can go for a long time undiagnosed.
Heck, look at the epidemic of bedbugs in this country now! Who would've ever thought...??!!
America got rid of begbugs through the use of DDT. They sprayed all the hotels, hospitals, schools, even kids... I've seen videos of it from back in the 40's or was it 50's? don't remember.

Dr William Douglas swears that DDT is not near as toxic as was claimed and should never have been thrown out. He says the chemical companies let it happen because they saw profits dwindling as it was so effective. Meanwhile it has been used liberally in foreign nations like Mexico. Mexico still uses it... so now the chemical companies keep making newer and more toxic stuff. experimenting on us all the time and making lots of money. DDT has been used in Mexico for over 50 years.

Environmentalist think they know everything but I have my doubts.
:rolleyes:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Mackay said:
MorelCabin said:
I absolutely and completely agree with what Mackay is saying...question for you though, what is the chinese remedy and is it safe for 1 year olds? I highly suspect my grandaughter needs a worming, and am not sure what to give her. Any advice?
!
For children I highly recommend the homeoapthic remedy called Cina, adults too, especially for pinworms. I don't know if it will work on other kinds.You can get it in most health food stores. Totally nontoxic, as all homeopathic remedies are.
Ah, I totally misread the first time you posted...thought it said something about a product from China...:idunno I will check the health food stores and see what I can find...thanks Mackay!

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I really have no interest in pesticides. It is more a statement on the powers of industry.

I think we have been douped about DDT. They have used it a lot in Mexico and we have received produce from there for a long time. Eagles are still flying down there. There has been no ecological disaster from DDT. We are the ones facing disaster with the disappearance of bees.

apparrently Mexico stopped using DDT recently. This article explains it somewhat. http://www.enn.com/ecosystems/article/41028

They harp on how DDT is found in childrens blood but if you do an analysis of blood of Americans you will find upward of 50 chemicals!

We are the nation with severe neurological disorders, not Mexico. One in 75 boys in New Jersey has autism. One in 150 for the nation. And this didn't start happening till long after DDT was removed from our shelves. We are loaded with pesticides, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, PCBs, plastics, estrogenic toxins from pesticides etc etc

DE has been known to me for a long time in its effectivnes for bugs. Some gardeners put it in their beds.