Two a day..............

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
You know what is really ridiculous about this is that I was really late at getting started on the post thumping yesterday and was trying to let myself off the hook- but I went out at 5:30 pm to do my two because I didn't want to "fess up" here- lol What a wuss.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ETR
LOL-LOL
we are keeping you honest to get that project completed! COOL!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
enjoy the ride said:
let myself off the hook- but I went out at 5:30 pm to do my two because I didn't want to "fess up" here- lol What a wuss.
We'll see ya tomorrow too, :gig

ChickenTender63

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I am proud of you, keep up the good work!

There are a lot of us out here in your position.

I just had my second back surgery in July, and they had to do a multi-level fusion this time, and it will be some time before I get over it. So what would be the logical thing to do a couple of months after back surgery?

Well, you go out and buy a farm of course! My logic behind it was that there is a pretty slim chance that I will ever be able to go back to work for someone else, and at least on the farm, I can offset the cost of groceries by raising chickens, couple of hogs, couple of cows, etc. I am learning to make our own cheese and everything I can wrap my mind around. We will process for ourselves and sell the extra for extra money.

So, I will be breaking things down quite a bit here in the near future. At least I will be able to do things on my own schedule, when I feel like I can.

I wish you well on your fence project, and keep up the good work!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
UMMMM, ETR. Have you did yours lately? C'mon, times a wastin. OR are you done?
Fess up, we want to know.
LOL. :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I wanna know too.

We just took down some split rail fence around the backyard. Having a family room addition put on the back and the crew has to get in. I hate taking DOWN a fence more than putting one up! :)
Plus when they leave I gotta put it back up. :(