Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ETR is probably out digging right now!

Opps or was that banging???

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

No answer huh? come on ETR...are ya done or not?

still plugging away? :ep
Farmerchick-you be quiet, lol.

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Well- you know how I said I would be too embarassed to tell you all I didn't keep up with my goal- I was wrong. lol
I caught a cold on Saturday and left off at 10 - also ran into a deadfall and have to decide whether to go around or cut my way through.

Worked for awhile though. Got a lot done. I've just about decided I really need to go straight through which means getting out the saw- but I know I'll be happier in the end not having so very many jigs in my straight lines. Fences are not so easy to change.

Thanks for the kick in the pants- I try to get started again soon.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
You shouldn't be embarrassed to tell us. :)

I am sorry you caught a cold! I hope you are back up to par soon and putting in that two a day! ;)

ChickenTender63

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
well, your still doing better than I would at this point I believe. Hope you feel better soon, and then give us another update.

Take care

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh YooHoo, ETR........I just know you are going to tell me that you got them done. Right?
How many? :D

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm still trying to stay in the house - with a box of tissue (I know hankerchief would be more ecologically sound) and having home made soup and lemon- apple cider. I can't get rid of this thing- haven't been able to sleep much which makes me really grumpy. And we're have a run of really nice weather.
This thing is on 9 days now.
I think I got it going to the DMV to get a new picture for my driver's license renewal. Having become a real home body, I must not have good immunity any more.

But more thumping will occur asap- you all have made me feel the pressure to do right................

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sorry that cold thing is hanging on...and yes lousey sleep does make me a grump also...just ask Tony! HA HA

take care and hope you get better soon....when it drags out it just makes ya tired and miserable.

Feel better soon! :coolsun