Update

Jaxom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Been nearly 2 months since I posted. Have been rather busy and all. Finnally had the estate sale the weekend after laborday. Went well, made quite a bit, but had to stick it all into my truck, which is marginally working at best.

Then, just when I thought I could start to straighten things out, another shoe fell so to speak. My fiance's father wasn't feeling right, so she dragged him into the doc's. But sadly it was too late to do anything. Her father has lymphomic cancer that has spread into his stomach, liver, kidney's, pancrease, and intestins. Doc's won't even give a prognosis now, it's day by day. He was barely conscience due to painkillers, then he had major stroke last week as well.

Currently I'm packing and getting ready to move in with my fiance, our daughter and her mother. While I have found out through a lawyer, I could stay in my current house at least until January, there's a good possiblity the gas and electric will be shut off in the next few weeks. Still haven't found work, so not like I can do much about that either.

So, I thought I'd drop by and let you all know how and what I'm doing. Not like I'm gonna drop off entirely, I like it here too much. Just have a few other important things on my plate at the moment.

Jax

ps... Have a pressure cooker all ready to ship, just waiting on a few dollars to send out. Sorry about the delay.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Jax. Sorry about your Girlfriends father. It is such a sad thing. We will put him in our prayers.

Hang in there, we look forward to hearing from you again.

g

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Good to hear from you darlin', sorry about your situation. Things will look up...you just gotta have faith! :hugs

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Finagle's Law... For a while DH & I would say "If it wasn't for bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all." It really seemed like everything that could go wrong, did and at the worst possible time. It happens to all of us. :hugs

Things will turn up. Keep your chin up and your eyes & ears open for opportunities. Glad your sale went well and at least you had the money to stick in your truck :)

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was wondering what happened to you. Sad news about your f's dad. Please give her a hug from all of us. Post when you can, buddy.